Explore Egypt in 10 Days As this Tour is perfect for those who want to see as much as possible in Egypt as with our Egypt tour packages we will visit Cairo interesting Sightseeing Giza pyramids, sphinx & the Egyptian museum Then you will be transferred to Aswan to discover the treasures of The Nile valley Between luxor & Aswan during your stay in your Nile cruise boat as you will visit most Of the high lights in the Nile valley Afterwards you will be relaxing on one of the luxury beaches Or enjoy water activities snorkeling and scuba diving in the most beautiful resorts in the red sea by the End we will finish our tour by visiting on of the most Sacred place in the world Mount Sinai ( Moses Mountuian ) And st, Cathrine Monastery
Tour High Lights Giza pyramids , Egyptian museum , High dam , unfinished obelisk, Kom ombo temple , Edfu emple ,Valley of he kings , queen hatshibsut temple , colossi of memnon , karnak temple , luxor temple ,St. Catharine, Mount Sinai , Suez canal .
Giza pyramids , Egyptian museum , High dam , unfinished obelisk, Kom ombo temple , Edfu emple ,Valley of he kings , queen hatshibsut temple , colossi of memnon , karnak temple , luxor temple ,St. Catharine, Mount Sinai , Suez canal .
Arrive to Cairo international airport Meet and assist by our representative with the sign of your name to assist you through passport control formalities transfer to your selected hotel in Cairo.
* Start Guiding Tour to visit Giza pyramids (one of the seven wonders of the ancient world) & sphinx (the guardian of the pyramids) with free time for Camel ride at the area * Break for lunch *proceed to the Egyptian museum ) * there also we will see the treasure of king tut ankh emun with & the famous golden mas * transfer to Giza train station to catch the Sleeping train to Aswan.
* meet & assist at Aswan train station then introduced to your guide * start your tour to visit the high dam (the world famous high dam was an engineering miracle when it was built in the1960s. Today it provides irrigation and electricity for Egypt then visit the unfinished obelisk .
*Embarkation in your luxury Nile cruise (start with lunch & end with breakfast) * welcome captain cocktail party * optional tour to the Nubian village
* Dinner & overnight in Aswan
Breakfast on board
* Sail to Kom Ombo
* Arriving by boat the temple of Horus and Sobek near Kom ombo (the only temple in Egypt Dedicated to two gods) dedicated jointly to haroeris, and Sobek, the crocodile god, the temple is famous for its twin entrances, halls and sanctuaries. Sculpted wall relief’s include one showing ancient surgical instruments, bone saws and dental tools.
Three mummified crocodiles found nearby are now in the chapel of hathor
* Lunch on board
* Sail to edfu
* visit horus temple
* Dinner on board * Nubian dance on board *sail to luxor via esna lock.
*Breakfast on board
* start day tout to visit the west bank
* Visit valley of the kings
*Then proceed to hatshipsut temple
* Visit colossi of memnon * Back to cruise to have your lunch * Optional tour sound & light show at karnak temple
* Belly dance show on board * Dinner on board.
* Optional tour hot balloon over the west bank in luxor
* After breakfast disembarkation from cruise
* Start your tour to the east bank * Visit the temples of karnak (largest temple on the world) dedicated to god emun
* Visit luxor temple
* Transfer to luxor airport for the air flight to sharm elsheikh
* Overnight in Sharm Elsheikh
* Breakfast at hotel
* independent activities surfing, diving, snorkeling to enjoy the colored fish & coral reefs of the red sea fun and entertainment
* Dinner & overnight in Sharm Elsheikh
* Breakfast at hotel
*independent activities surfing, diving, snorkeling to enjoy the colored fish & coral reefs of the red sea
* Transfer to Catherine by private A.C Coach
* Dinner & overnight in Catherine
* Early morning g approx (01:00:03 :00) a.m start climbing Moses mountain on the foot steps of the prophet Moses to reach the peak before the sun rise to enjoy the sun rise at Moses mountain
* Breakfast at hotel
* Then visit the monastery of st. Catherine (visit the ancient church, the burning bush, Moses well)
* Break at hotel then drive to Cairo (05 hours driving) * Stop on the way to Cairo to visit the Moses seven wells, Suez canal
* Arrive to Cairo then check into your Hotel
* Breakfast at hotel * transfer to Cairo airport for final departure