One cannot come to Egypt without seeing Cairo & its wonders
“The Mother of the World” is a friendly and sure city. Egyptian hospitality will give you the impression that you are at home.
Here patience and smile come to end from all difficulties. But it’s necessary to forget to be impregnated of Middle East atmosphere.
Based on the site of Babylon of Egypt, not far from the ruins of old Memphis, Cairo is the largest city of the African continent.
The cultural heritage of several centuries is concentrated here: the city crossed by the Nile is a melting pot of Pharaonic, Islamic & modern culture.
Actually, capital of Egypt, intellectual & cultural center of Middle-East, Cairo is fascinating by:
- the famous Pyramids with the Pyramid of cheops, one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- the prestigious Museum of Antiquities
- the Coptic museum testifying the Christian history of Egypt,
- the Islamic museum
- the mosques which gave to Cairo the name of “City of thousand minarets”.
- few kilometers are the Pyramids, Memphis the old Empire capital and Sakkara and its necropolis.
- The bazaar where you can smell incense and spices unknown perfumes