Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Cairo and Alexandria tour package is designed to give you the ultimate experience of the energy and wonders of ancient Egypt. Our tour starts from Cairo to the Major sights in Cairo From the Pharaonic time, Coptic and Islamic afterward we start different experience in one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt the pearl of the Mediterranean Alexandria.
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Cairo museum, Coptic Cairo, Medival Cairo and Alexandria.
• Arrival Cairo airport, meet and assist by our representative through customs and passport formalities.
• Transfer by private coach to your hotel.
• Overnight in Cairo.
• Breakfast at the hotel, our representative picks up you from your hotel and start:
• Full day guided tour to the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
• Break for Lunch.
• Tour to visit Sakkara which dominated by the famous step pyramid of King Zoser, it was the first pyramid built in ancient Egypt considered the most important archaeological sight in Egypt.
• Tour to visit Memphis which was the first Capital of Egypt.
• (Optional ) Sound & light show.
• Overnight in Cairo.
After Breakfast, you’ll head to Cairo’s iconic Tahrir Square, where you’ll visit the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 artifacts are displayed in over 100 halls. That said it would literally take months to see everything. Our Egyptologist guide will give you a private introduction to the collection, from little-known but important objects to pieces that have amazed the world, like the priceless treasures of Tutankhamun.
Evening tour Drive to Bab al-Fotouh and enjoy a walking tour into Al-Moizz Market Street with its mosques, mausoleums, and antique shops. Amazing sounds and smells surround you in the narrow alleyways that will lead you to the Khan el-Khalili souks. Hungry and tired? Your guide will point you in the direction of his favorite lunch spot. End your day at Cairo’s oldest coffeehouse El Fishawy and enjoy a fresh mint tea, their house specialty since 1737!
Check out of your hotel then drive to Alexandria on the way to Alexandria we stop by the famous monasteries of Wadi El natron
Upon Arrival in Alexandria, we visit the national museums and Almontzah Royal palaces and gardens
Overnight in Alexandria
Start Guiding Tour in Alexandria by visiting the catacomb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompey pillar, the fortress of Quitbay, Alexandria library
After the Tour Drive back to Cairo For the final Departure via Cairo Airport.