Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Explore Egypt Famous Sights, your tour guide will reveal many a secret: at the Cheops pyramid and the stepped pyramid of Saqqara, in front of the library of Alexandria, Coptic monasteries at Wadi el natron. Afterwards, Start your Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan – and the highlights at the end: Abu Simbel and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Cairo, Alexandria, Nile Cruise, Abu Simbel.
• Arrive at Borg Al Arab Airport in Alexandria or Cairo Airport then transfer to Alexandria to meet and assist by our representative.
• Transfer by private coach to your hotel in Alexandria (walking Tour in the central and the old city )
• Overnight in Alexandria
Start the Guiding Tour in Alexandria by visiting the catacomb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompey pillar, the fortress of Quitbay, and Alexandria library After the tour we enjoy Lunch in one of the famous Sea Food Restaurants in Alexandria Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea then we drive back to Cairo
Overnight in Cairo
• Breakfast at the hotel, our representative pick up you from your hotel and start:
• Full day guided tour to the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx We visit the Three Pyramids.
*Entry to the Valley Temple.
* Entry to the Sphinx Enclosure.
*Drive to the Giza “Panorama” for a photo shoot of the Pyramids.
*Opportunity For camels to ride at the Pyramids but not included.
• Break for Lunch.
• Tour to visit Sakkara which is dominated by the famous step pyramid of King Zoser, it was the first pyramid built in ancient Egypt considered the most important archaeological site in Egypt
• Tour to visit Memphis which was the first Capital of Egypt
• (Optional ) Sound & light show
• Overnight in Cairo
After Breakfast, you’ll head to Cairo’s iconic Tahrir Square, where you’ll visit the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 artefacts are displayed in over 100 halls. That said it would literally take months to see everything. Our Egyptologist guide will give you a private introduction to the collection, from little-known but important objects to pieces that have amazed the world, like the priceless treasures of Tutankhamun.
Evening tour Drive to Bab al-Fotouh and enjoy a walking tour into Al-Moizz Market Street with its mosques, mausoleums, and antique shops. Amazing sounds and smells surround you in the narrow alleyways that will lead you to the Khan el-Khalili Bazar After the tour transfer to Cairo Airport to catch your flight to Aswan Overnight in Aswan
Early Morning Drive to Abu Simbel ( 03 Hours ) to Start a private guiding tour to visit the famous Temple of Ramses ll and his Wife Nefertari
After the Tour Drive back to Aswan
Embarkation to your Nile Cruise
Overnight in Aswan
*Start guiding tour After Breakfast to visit
* Philae Temple by motorboat
*Sail To Kom Ombo
*Visit Kom Ombo Temple
*Overnight on board
*After Breakfast Start Guiding Tour to Edfu Temple by Horse Carriage
*Sail To Luxor Via Esna Lock
*by sunset we visit Luxor Temple
*Dinner and Overnight on Board
*Breakfast at hotel.
* Optional tour Hot Balloon over the west bank in Luxor.
*Start Guiding tour to Luxor West Bank * Valley of the Kings * Deir El Bahri temple which is known as the Temple of Hatshepsut
* Colossi of Memnon,
*Transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your Flight Back to Cairo.
*Overnight in Cairo.
*Transfer to Cairo airport for final Departure.