Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Explore Egypt Famous Sights, your tour guide will reveal many a secret: at the Cheops pyramid and the stepped pyramid of Saqqara, in front of the library of Alexandria, Coptic monasteries at Wadi el natron. Afterwards, Start your Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan – and the highlights at the end: Abu Simbel and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Cairo, Alexandria, Nile Cruise, Abu Simbel.
• Arrive at Borg Al Arab Airport in Alexandria or Cairo Airport then transfer to Alexandria meet and assist by our representative.
• Transfer by private coach to your hotel in Alexandria (walking Tour in the central and the old city )
• Overnight in Alexandria
Start Guiding Tour in Alexandria by visiting the catacomb of Kom El Shokafa, Pompey pillar, the fortress of Quitbay, Alexandria library After the tour we enjoy Lunch in one of the famous Sea Food Restaurant in Alexandria by the sea then we drive back to Cairo in our way to Cairo we Stop by Wadi Elnatron (Valley of the Natron Salt) to visit one of the oldest Coptic monastery in the world St. Bishoy Monastery
Overnight in Cairo
• Breakfast at the hotel, our representative pick up you from your hotel and start:
• Full day guided tour to the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx.
• Break for Lunch.
• Tour to visit Sakkara which dominated by the famous step pyramid of King Zoser, it was the first pyramid built in ancient Egypt considered the most important archaeological site in Egypt
• Tour to visit Memphis which was the first Capital of Egypt
• (Optional ) Sound & light show
• Overnight in Cairo
After Breakfast, you’ll head to Cairo’s iconic Tahrir Square, where you’ll visit the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 120,000 artefacts are displayed in over 100 halls. That said it would literally take months to see everything. Our Egyptologist guide will give you a private introduction to the collection, from little-known but important objects to pieces that have amazed the world, like the priceless treasures of Tutankhamun.
Evening tour Drive to Bab al-Fotouh and enjoy a walking tour into Al-Moizz Market Street with its mosques, mausoleums, and antique shops. Amazing sounds and smells surround you in the narrow alleyways that will lead you to the Khan el-Khalili souks. Hungry and tired? Your guide will point you in the direction of his favourite lunch spot. End your day at Cairo’s oldest coffeehouse El Fishawy and enjoy a fresh mint tea, their house speciality since 1737! After the tour transfer to Cairo Airport to catch your flight to Aswan Overnight in Aswan
Early Morning Drive to Abu Simbel ( 03 Hours ) to Start private guiding tour to visit the famous Temple of Ramses ll and his Wife Nefertary
After the Tour Drive back to Aswan
Overnight in Aswan
*Start guiding tour After Breakfast to visit
* Philae Temple by motorboat
* Embarkation to your Nile cruise
* Felucca Sailing around Aswan islands
*Overnight on board
* Sail to Luxor via Esna lock *Start Guiding tour to Luxor West Bank * Valley of the Kings, * Deir El Bahri temple which is known as the Temple of Hatshepsut
* Colossi of Memnon,
* Overnight on board
*Breakfast at hotel.
* Optional tour Hot Balloon over the west bank in Luxor.
* Start your tour to the east bank.
* Visit the temples of Karnak (largest temple on the world) dedicated to god Emun.
* Visit Luxor temple *Transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your Flight Back to Cairo.
*Overnight in Cairo.
*Transfer to Cairo airport for final Departure.